- June 23rd -30th, 2018
- BLUE OSA SPA & RETREAT CENTER
Osa Peninsula, COSTA RICA
- Website: www.blueosa.com
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- 3 farm-to-table meals and 1 snack daily (vegan, vegetarian and fish menus)
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Workshop sessions and group discussions
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
- Airfare to Costa Rica
- Extra excursions
- Spa services
- Extra beverages
- Visa to travel to Costa Rica if you are a U.S. Citizen is not required. Please make sure you have a valid passport. Please check your passport to make sure you have at least 6 months validity from the time you enter Costa Rica.
Do you need to tune in or maybe even tune out - tone up or tone down. 7 nights/8 days on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica will take care of all of that and lots more.
This can be a retreat for you to pick and choose from lots of yoga and chanting or an immersion for those of you looking for CEU’s for Yoga Alliance or a 70 hour module towards Les’ 300/500 Hour Yoga Alliance Advanced Teacher Training.
Each morning - we will spend time meditating, practicing pranayama, chanting and doing asana to awaken and recharge the chakras. There will still be plenty of time for pool and walks on the beach and other excursions (if you choose). Afternoons will have a more focused study on one Chakra each day. We will primarily use the book, Anatomy of the Spirit, by Caroline Myss. This session is optional except for those seeking continuing education units.
Three amazing meals will be served each day, except for the two Saturdays, first Saturday meal will be dinner and last Saturday meal will be breakfast. Some evenings, we will have group gatherings, a bonfire and satsangs. And of course, on the night of Les’ 50th birthday, there will be massive amounts of chocolate cake - we’re gonna call that mindfulness too - YOGA.
- Fill APPLICATION FORM and
pay FULL PAYMENT to hold your spot
TOTAL COST: $1,650 USDRetreat cost to be paid as follows:
- If booking after May 4th, 2018: $1,650 USD full payment due at time of registration
- If paid $500 DEPOSIT before May 4th, 2018:
$1,150 USD final payment is due June 1st, 2018
<< CLICK TO MAKE FINAL PAYMENT >>
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No refunds will be made within 6 weeks of the retreat.
- In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, full refund will be made.
With 12 rooms and a capacity for 32 guests, this intimate beachfront eco-resort offers the ultimate sanctuary if you’re seeking solace from the hectic world. Nestled off-the-beaten-path in the virgin Costa Rican rainforest of the Southern Osa Peninsula, guests have an endless selection of quiet places to meditate and reflect.
Only 50 meters away from the waves, you can see the private beach while practicing yoga from our elegantly designed second floor Yoga Studio. Onsite, there is also a chemical-free lap pool for an afternoon swim.