- One Month Training
August 6th – September 1st, 2018
- RADIANTLY ALIVE
- Website: /www.radiantlyalive.com//
- Mondays – Fridays: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
8:00 am -11:00 am: asana, pranayama, meditation
11:00 am – 1:00 pm: break
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm: lectures (sequencing, teaching, philosophy, nutrition, anatomy, prenatal, assisting/adjusting, energetics, posture clinics and much, much more)
- Saturdays: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
8:00 am – 10:00 am: asana
10:00 am – 12:00 pm: break
12:00 pm – 4:30 pm: lectures
- Sundays: Off
- Recommended 6 months continued (average 2-3 times each week) yoga practice and have a passion for yoga and a desire to study deeply for the entire month.
- The program requires you to dedicate significant portions of time to your studies and you will frequently be at the studio for practice and lessons.
- It is of the utmost importance that you prepare ahead of time to ensure you have the time to dedicate for the month of the program.
- All trainees are required to obtain & present their 60 Day Tourist Visa in advance for all Les Leventhal Bali teacher training programs if traveling from overseas to Indonesia.
This program is a great way to develop the skills to teach yoga or to take your personal practice to a deeper level. Les’ program meets Yoga Alliance requirements for 200-hour teacher training programs, and covers anatomy, asana, alignment, pranayama, philosophy, and sequencing. You will also assist and observe experienced teachers and learn how to observe, assess, and adjust students safely in asana poses.
Studying yoga at a deep and personal level requires a supportive and like-minded community (satsang). In our program you will study alongside other students, where you’ll share your experiences and findings in an intimate and encouraging environment. You will also develop the knowledge and skills to supercharge your own personal practice (sadhana), which will serve you for your entire life.
This training will be led by Les Leventhal, a highly experienced and much-loved teacher. Les has completed extensive training with Ana Forrest and also trains with Max Strom, Tias Little, and Seane Corn. Les teaches classes, workshops, and teacher trainings worldwide, and will provide you with all the tools you need to teach safe and effectively-sequenced classes to everyone from beginners to seasoned practitioners. This training will give you a solid grounding in philosophy, anatomy, wisdom, prenatal classes, injuries, nutrition, safe hands-on adjustments, ethics, business, and chanting. It will also help you to cultivate the courage and truth you will need to deepen your personal practice and to find your own voice as a teacher.
This program enables 200-RYT certification with Yoga Alliance.
- Fill APPLICATION and schedule PAYMENT to hold your spot
- Select payment option
- $3,400 USD
DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT (good towards total cost) to hold a spot in the program
- Tuition includes training and materials 6 days a week
- Tuition cost does not include books, accommodation, food or airfare
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The deposit will only be refunded if the application is not accepted to the program.
- Tuition less deposit will be refunded in full 3 months ++ out from training commencement.
- 50% tuition (less deposit) will be refunded 6 weeks – 3 months out from the training.
- No refunds will be made within 6 weeks of the training.
- In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, full refund will be made.
Trained at the British School of Osteopathy, Rachel teaches alongside internationally renowned yogis in their teacher trainings, including: Les Leventhal, Tara Judelle, Kaya Peters, Tanya Kaps, Cat Kabira, Emily Kuser, Denise Payne, Bex Tyrer, School of Sacred Arts, Tina Nance and Beate McLatchie.
Based in Bali, the yoga capital of Asia, Rachel travels to yoga schools across the globe to educate yoga students and teachers in a holistic view of how the whole body works. She combines her extensive knowledge of osteopathy, sports therapy, pilates, Thai bodywork, and yoga into unique interactive anatomy and movement classes with the help of Charlie, her skeleton.
Rachel’s teaching experience extends back 15 years where she spent a decade instructing osteopath students at UniTech in New Zealand after graduating from the British School of Osteopathy. She encourages her students to develop their own self-awareness and invokes in them a playful curiosity about what happens under their skin. Rachel’s down-to-earth teaching style uses storytelling and case studies, visuals of the body, interactive exercises and informative handouts to make anatomy an engaging subject for all her students. Learn more at: http://www.theanatomyschool.com/
• Certified Yoga Instructor With The Yoga Teachers Association (YTA)
• Part Of The Teaching Faculty and Senior Level 3 TT for Academy of Yoga Learning (Formerly known as The Advanced Diploma Of Yoga Teacher Training CAE)
• Lecturer and Trainer at the Ikon of Australia
• Qualified Transpersonal Counsellor (Ikon Institute Of Victoria)
Andrew came to Yoga through injury and crisis, and his initiation in the Tantric Yoga tradition began in 1997. This led him to explore the healing potential of yoga and it’s benefits towards Physical and Mental Health. The underpinning of Tantra Yoga set a solid foundation in seeing the Divine Spirit and Order of Things in All Circumstances of Life and he has since followed a diverse Yoga background immersing himself in a multitude of yoga traditions and teaches a combination of Hatha, Bhakti and Tantra Yoga. His unique teaching style is imbued with Heart and Soul and rich in Tantric Philosophy.
His Creative, Joyful and Heart-filled teaching strengthens the body, soothes and clears the mind, whilst enlivening the Spirit through both Postural and Universal Alignment*. With a deep and ever-expanding curiosity, and a passion for Philosophy, Mythology and Esoterics, his classes are filled with Inspiration, Story telling, Mantra and Enquiries into the Spirit of the Divine. Andrew also graduated from the Ikon (Phoenix) Institute of Australia in 2001, in Transpersonal Counselling, with a very clear vision that his gifts and passions were best directed in the power of group, mythology and the potent healing energy that is exchanged in each others stories, both personal and Universal. Being an already well respected and established yoga teacher, he spent the 15 years combining his love of Yoga with his passion for healing Transpersonal work to create Transformative spaces for his students and participants to heal and become more whole. Andrew has been teaching in Melbourne for 17 years, and is a dedicated and devoted yoga student and teacher…in fact an Eternal student. He has trained in the illuminating, uplifting and celebratory path of Anusara Yoga and achieved the first level of Certification in the Anusara tradition. Other styles include Iyengar, Vinyasa Ashtanga, Shadow, Gita and Kundalini to name but a few.
Andrew has spent the past 15 years facilitating many healing groups, workshops, intensives and retreats both nationally and internationally working with the healing potential of both Yoga and Transpersonal Modalities. His further interests extend into exploring human energetics, human potential and power, and how to discover one’s true Life Purpose. (Dharma) Andrew is Creative Director of “Divine Grace International”, and a lecturer and Level 3 Senior teacher trainer at the Academy of Yoga Learning at the CAE in Melbourne.